Thursday, December 16, 2010

I HaTe WhAt I FeeL RigHt Now...



Bile kite anggap seseorang tue macam kawan baek.. Tapi, orang tue langsung x ingat kita.. What the f***.. sedey rasenye.. Kawan da lame.. Tapi bile study same skunk.. die wt ignore.. n most of all.. he even dare lie to me.. macam la aku xatu ko tipu aku dulu.. time skola gak.. But, i don't want to say bad things about u.. cause i love u like my frens..if i know that i will feel like this damn right now.. i won't accept the uitm study offer.. i would love to take matrik.. no one knows me there.. that's much better.. I'm so sad when thinking about u.. Seriously.. u change a lot..ur cloth..ur behave.. i don't know why.. is it because the environment.. n ur frens.. I want to see u the one when we school together.. i never forget about u.. i even care about u...  I hope u realize u feel what i feel rite now my dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment